Michael Jackson "King of Pop" Button by Price of Popularity (P.O.P).


Price of Popularity

Michael Jackson "King of Pop" Button
$6
Available at Price of Popularity Online Store (Click Here)

My good friends at P.O.P sent me over a MJ Button the other day. The same day I received the button was the same day I wore it. I wore the button on my suit to the TMCF dinner where Marlon Jackson was in attendance. I walked passed him, he smiled, pointed and said NICE! So KUDOS to Price of Popularity!

You can follow P.O.P on Twitter at @NedraPOP


What Do You Think? Leave a Comment.

-Phaon Spurlock, The Southern Gentleman

2 Comments Leave A Comment:

Senedra Reel Fanatikz on October 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM said...

Thanks so much for the love. And love the new layout! nicee

Just $incere said...

Props Senedra and P.O.P. I was plotting on this button for a few months but i always forget. It's a must have for me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions