My Splendid Sundays.


My Splendid Sundays

This is a new segment that I will be introducing to LuxuriousPROTOTYPE under the section "My Life". All of my close friends know that on Sundays I'm usually at church and after church I'm out roaming the city in search of calmness and peace. Every Sunday after church I usually take strolls through parks, neighborhoods etc. These expeditions are truly relaxing for me. Most of the time I'm reflecting on the week past and how I can improve for the following week.

This Sunday October 11, 2009 I visited my good friend, Rae Holliday church, Greater Allen Cathedral. The service was amazing. The praise and worship was EVERYTHING!

After leaving church I headed out to Manhattan to attend a volleyball match that I promised one of my friends that I would attend by Union Square. About time I made it there after church the match was over. I wasn't going to let that ruin my day. I decided to walk to Washington Square on the Campus of NYU.
This was made from only sand.



After leaving Washington Square I decided I wanted to go to the Marc Jacobs accessory store. While walking on W4 Street I saw Sarah Jessica Parker making a mad dash across the street, dodging the paparazzi.
Next stop was NoHo/SoHo. While walking on Broadway I ran into Stephon Marbury, former Knicks Basketball player.

I thought this was HILARIOUS!!



Another Great Sunday!!

-Phaon Spurlock, The Southern Gentleman

2 Comments Leave A Comment:

$incere said...

I was in all of those areas yesterday morning, and it wasn't planned at all. Small World.

Phaon on October 12, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

Very Small World!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions