In with the Old | The Book Belt.



Book Belt
$22

We have all seen older movies where the students didn't have book bags but rather book belts. Well as all old things resurface the book belt has resurfaced. I really like this concept, however I wonder will it catch on?


What Do You Think?


-Phaon Spurlock, The Southern Gentleman

3 Comments Leave A Comment:

a10tive on December 21, 2009 at 12:58 PM said...

Um, I like the concept and I am actually thinking about buying one for a friend of mine that loves everything and all things retro. But, really? bookbags were invited because it was just easier, and more visually pleasure... back to the age old question in Fashion.... Style vs. Substance? Hmmmm

Phaon on December 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM said...

So true...I love the concept cause I too like retro/classic pieces. However, it would be more of a show piece than functionality. I would def prefer my messenger bag over that. But I cant lie it will really set off a nice classic outfit. Blazer, Button Down, Colored Chinos, Oxfords...I can see it now, lol.

Lahry Sibley on December 21, 2009 at 4:48 PM said...

Phaon, your site in a word...."class". But then you are a class guy. I'm glad you are my adopted son! Have a great Christmas.

Lahry

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions