Lil Kim | Is the Queen Reclaiming Her Throne?





























Although I wasn’t a fan of Black Friday and hoped that Lil Kim would move on to give us some fire on wax, I must say that this cover for the single is DOPE! Her eyes are saying a million and one things. But in other news, Kim now b.k.a, Kimmie Blanco, is back at it with her much talked about follow up track “Clap, Clap” that features International Rocks Stars ( IRS). Sources report that a video will soon follow and the song is a single off of her forth coming mixtape.
Now time for my thoughts. Besides the single cover and me digging when Lil Kim says “Kimmie Blanco”, I would put the song at 6 out of 10. I think her flow is getting back to where it was, but her punch lines are still weak. Also, I don’t know if she has to put these cats IRS on as means to get back on the scene but I would rather hear a track with Kim, excuse me, Kimmie Blanco just spitting. This is a come back for her so I want all Kimmie until we can hear voice clear in the rap game. Right now she’s fading behind these features. Nevertheless, in spite of the heavy hitting female emcees like Eve and Foxy Brown returning, I’m only eager to hear Nicki and Kim. Not to go at each other but to really make good music. 

What Do You Think?
-Corey "C’Yo" Brown

0 Comments Leave A Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions