New Music: Nige HOOD | "F+ What You Heard".

Good day #TeamLux, it is my pleasure to introduce to you Nige HOOD! He's an up coming hip-hop artist reigning from Charlotte, NC. Nige has been rappin' since a chap in Bugle Boy overalls, bouncing his head up and down the halls of the suburban neighborhood schools he bused to. He thinks of himself as a rebel with mad culture....cultivated by the fears, hopes, and dreams of himself and the people he has met since the day his was born. He says, "my rhymes come from signs of his time, that he design in a manner to de-clamor your mind."

I've had the honor of meeting meeting this guy and he's definitely one to keep your eye on. He says, "I'm the greatest emcee of me region and a Sage of the season; my purpose on Earth is to rep until I bounce." "I will flow until circumstance stops me." "I will evaporate, chill, and then return to drop bombs on these acid fried ties. Peace.” -NiGEHOOD

I admonish you to take and listen...guy is DOPE!


FIND MORE NiGE HOOD AT:



MIXTAPE LINKS

DATPIFF: www.datpiff.com/NIGE-HOOD-F-What-You-Heard-mixtape.226810.html

What Do You Think?

-Cory "C'Yo" Brown

0 Comments Leave A Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions