Something’s Are Just Simply Great | Simple Shoes



Remember the time when someone mentioned anything organic or all natural people would cringe thinking that either it tastes like cardboard or looked like cardboard. Well, that era has completely passed. Now, being conscious about your environment has turned chic and popular.

I recently was at an event and I stumbled across these really nice sneakers. Unaware of the brand, Simple Shoes, I asked the rep for more information. Well I soon found out that the sneakers were completely sustainable. I must admit, I was a little shocked. I mean the shoes are nice! I immediately wanted to know more. The show that I really liked is called the “Take On Leather - Brown”. It is made from eco-certified leather, rubber outsoles made from recycled car tire blend, an inside that is made from hemp and organic cotton laces. At a price tag of $65 you can’t beat it! They are also extremely comfortable, perfect for a nice walk in Central Park or on a beach.


For more information check out their site: www.simpleshoes.com 

What Do You Think?

-Phaon Spurlock, The Southern Gentleman

0 Comments Leave A Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions