Cole Haan Shaw 2 Eye Oxford Shoe | Eskimo/Native American Swag.

Yesterday as I was walking by the Cole Haan (@colehaaninsider) store on 5th Ave I noticed these beauties in the window. At first glance, I thought they were quite interesting looking, I wasn't sure if I really like them until I went in for a  closer look. The reason why I like this shoe is because its a great combination of three styles: Canvas shoe, Leather Sneaker and Espadrilles.

I placed the photo on my Twitter account (@Phaon) and Facebook to get feedback. I wasn't too surprised that everything thought the same as I. They are great looking shoes, perfect for Spring/Summer.

One comment was "Has an eskimo/native american swag to it. With the right pair of shorts they rocking out." by LeRon Harry-Trent (@beatsbyrockwell). I have to agree with him, it is sort of a Eskimo/Native American look.

Price Tag: $138



What Do You Think?


-Phaon Spurlock, The Southern Gentleman (@Phaon)

1 Comments Leave A Comment:

christian louboutin sneakers on April 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM said...

Christian Louboutin Mens Sneakers sale online and free shipping.the best choice for you! http://www.louboutinsneakersale.com
Christian Louboutin Spacer Mens Flat Sneakers Beige
Christian Louboutin Louis Studded Hi-Top Black White sheepskin
Christian Louboutin Louis Studded Hi-Top Blue denim sneakers

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com is a lifestyle blog whose mission is to bring you the latest in fashion,music, videos, art, events and whats hot and whats not. LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com Clubhouse is a place where people gather and talk about current topics. Everyone that visit LuxuriousPROTOTYPE is a member of the clubhouse. Stay Tuned for Updates! "The Model Image for a Luxurious Life"

About Me

Phaon Spurlock is a native of Louisiana, Media & Marketing Professional, Owner of Prototype Solutions LLC, NUPE and last but not least a True Southern Gentleman! He lives in a world of polos, Nantucket Reds, Ribbon Belts and Bucks but also enjoys a good Sneaker, Tee and Fitted. The TRUE Southern Gentleman is able to mix and match different trends while still looking like a gentleman. Stick with me, I'll take you places. Welcome to my World! Phaon@LuxuriousPROTOTYPE.com LETS GEAUX!

LuxuriousPROTOTYPE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon Customized by Prototype Solutions